New dashboard public beta release
Back to blog
- 🎉 The new Cosmic dashboard is now in public beta. This means everyone can now sign up and onboard.
- 📖 We have a new documentation site.
Read below to learn about the latest changes. Note: These changes are in addition to the private beta release changelog. It is recommended you read that if you haven't already.
- 📝 New markdown metafield.
- 🗃️ Content folder updates for improved content organization.
- 🪝 Webhook payload model updates. See docs.
- 🐌 Object slugs are now unique to Object type, not Bucket.
npm i @cosmicjs/sdk in your terminal. You should expect the following changes:
- We've added TypeScript support. Though limited, we plan to continue to include more TypeScript support.
- Simpler config and authentication methods. See authentication in docs.
- Improved methods for working with Objects including:
findOnenow returns an Object.
updateOneonly requires specifying the Object id and no longer requires the
deleteOneonly requires specifying the Object id.
- Legacy methods are no longer supported for
- Much lighter package size compared to the old NPM module (only 23kb unpacked!).
See more examples for all methods in the API reference section of the new Cosmic docs.
We hope you enjoy these updates. Sign up for the new dashboard to begin using all of the new and improved features.
You might also like
Add a headless CMS to Astro in 3 easy steps
In this guide, we’re going to create our content with Cosmic and retrieve it in our Astro project, a...
September 20, 2022
Cosmic dashboard now in public beta
We are excited to announce the new Cosmic dashboard is now available in public beta.
April 04, 2023